Starting with an online shop, you will need to follow major marketing campaigns, techniques, and methodologies to sell your goods or services and boost sales. It is possible that you bring chunk of sales single handedly with your marketing efforts but ultimately it will cost you a lot. Also, that wave of sales will tend to settle down as you stop your marketing activities. However, with the help of implementing affiliate marketing in your marketing plan you not only invite peple
From a marketing perspective, you add up the below strengths with the introduction of affiliate marketing:
- It’s not only you promoting your product
- Many people are actively promoting your product for a commission
- Some of these affiliates are leader in your niche which gives you instant introduction with the relevant audience
- Your budget is very much controlled when you pay based on CPS basis
- Boost your marketing by giving extra commission to affiliates
- Extra Festival Bonuses and Commissions to affiliates can boost festive sales
- Your marketing efforts have been transferred to affiliates
- Allowing all the users to become affiliates can open seemless possibilities to grow as far as the product is value for money
- You can now focus more on your product development, research and updates
- Increasing product price will ultimately bring in more sales as the affiliates will get more commission
So, no doubt there are huge opportunities for you if you setup affiliate plugin in your WordPress website. This article is deliberately designed to outline why the WooCommerce store wants an affiliate program and then to showcase several of the latest WooCommerce affiliate plugins and WordPress affiliate plugins for 2021.
Can WordPress Affiliate Plugins really fulfil your needs?
WordPress is no doubt one of the best CMS out there as of today. We have witnessed its tremendous growth and the credit goes to developers communities who contributed a lot. Many websites use affiliate plugins to bring in more sales. You can get all those benefits of affiliate plugin as we discussed. To be honest, affiliate plugins can truly satisfy your needs. All you have to do is to choose the right plugin and setup that right way. If you are making sure that it does not break the flow of your marketing plans, then it can give best results in no time!
Best WooCommerce Affiliate Plugins for WordPress Sites 2021
Before you opt to install any affiliate plugin into your wordpress dashboard, you have to be very sure that it satisfies all your needs. Below are some of the best affiliate plugins for WordPress:
Affiliate WP is a common Pippin Williamson and team affiliate plugin for WordPress. The plugin is very quick to use and comes with essential addons that can boost and enhance the program’s applicability.
- For WooCommerce, one-click download and integration.
- Fast monitoring of referrals to affiliates.
- Dedicated payouts from the bank to the partners directly.
- A friendly dashboard of comprehensive analytics and monitoring in real-time.
- Numerous Single Site Collaborators.
- Cooperate for smooth monitoring of partner vouchers.
Referral Candy is another common affiliate plugin, giving customers the ease of building links and referral URLs. This plugin, unlike most, is not the sort of partner plugin that is self-hosted. Also, it is a monitoring app for SaaS affiliates that can be combined with your WooCommerce shop seamlessly.
- A plugin that is intuitive and easy to use.
- Smooth integration with other third-party plugins and WooCommerce.
- Asynchronous login and recording for affiliates.
- Quick and easy to use developer-friendly customization.
Tapfiliate, another SaaS affiliate plugin, comes with plenty of features and in a matter of minutes can convert your WooCommerce store into a sale mine. To get started with the promotion of your goods, you do not need any additional skills. Simply add the plugin and you are all ready for the promotion of affiliates.
- Specific monitoring for each customer/partner.
- One-click integration with WooCommerce.
- Trial sign-ups with clients who turn to associates.
- Configured transaction rates based on commodity, segment, etc.
- Asynchronous generation of files, refunds and cancelled orders.
WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates
The WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates is one sponsored by Code Canyon with a record selling of 25,000 or more. Recently, a new aspect has been introduced to the feature set that displays whether or not items are available in all Amazon locations. Through this plugin, you can promote Amazon goods on your WooCommerce website and receive discount payments from Qualifying Transactions.
- High volume import of Amazon items to your WooCommerce shop.
- Simple to introduce and fast integration.
- Good for advertisement and advertising of goods.
- Asynchronous production of referrals.
- You can store Amazon Products and Basic WooCommerce Products at the same time.
YITH WooCommerce Affiliates
Sync and interact with possible influencers to the YITH WooCommerce Affiliate plugin. The plugin makes it easy for website owners to market and sell their goods without costing more than they need. Rewards are added to the cart every time a transaction is made with an associate coupon.
- Automated payments and returns.
- Set different commission prices on different goods and customers.
- Affiliates can now order the revocation of their commissions.
- User-friendly dashboard.
Ultimate Affiliate Pro
A decent option if you’re looking for an affiliate management plugin. It is filled with luxury features and is cost-effective. Rewards and deals are assigned according to the ranks of the partner and are a new addition to the plugin family.
- Set a flat rate for all of the associate members.
- Rank all of the affiliates for improved monitoring.
- An unlimited number of branches.
- Simple Stripe or PayPal transfers.
SUMO Affiliates Pro
Quickly set up and one-click integration, SUMO Affiliates Pro is a really easy but powerful WooCommerce affiliate plugin. This plugin is also filled with features that will help WooCommerce shop owners get a taste of affiliate marketing.
- SMS and email updates of all affiliate operations on your site.
- Affiliate connections can be created as QR codes.
- Affiliates can tailor their affiliate slug to their preferences.
- Pay their fees to the affiliates as wallet deposits or incentive points.
Post Affiliate Pro
Affiliate for WooCommerce plugin is simple, fast to implement and comes with tons of performance monitoring and reporting tools. Also, the plugin automates the formation of referral connections. It has the state-of-the-art capabilities required to kick start an affiliate marketing program and is seen as one of the top options by WooCommerce consumers.
In case you’re still not sure, here are the reasons why Affiliate for WooCommerce plugin is perfect for your affiliate scheme.
- Self-intuitive dashboard with the potential to navigate effortlessly. The plugin does not have a dual-screen method for performing simple tasks.
- The entire infrastructure is user-focused and helps all of the affiliates and yourself to remain up-to-date and updated.
- All the basic functionality you need without any congestion or difficulty.
- Easy to use, no coding is needed.